Friday, April 9, 2010

Juicy purse cake

Posted by Jacqueline at 2:22 PM
Here's another cake made for our birthday exchange.  Aimee made an awesome cake for me (Jackie).

Sweet Things: meet Aimee. (I stole the pic from her Facebook!)

Here I am on my birthday, ready for a night out in the town. (Ignore the ridiculous look on my face...)

How do you like my purse???

Wanna hear a secret? It's not really a purse!  It's the surprise b-day cake I got from Aimee!!

No joke, but people didn't even realize it was a cake- they just thought someone had put their purse on the table.

See, here's my friend holding the cake while I pose:

The very happy birthday girl with her cake. (I felt like a little kid!)

And now, some more photos of the cake. (Click on the first cake for a close-up slideshow of images)

 

I have to admit- the entire cake was awesome but the little details made me the happiest.  The stitching was rockin'.  And the zipper?!? Insane. The zipper was my favorite! 

Jackie

0 comments on "Juicy purse cake"

Post a Comment

 

Sweet Things Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez